Thursday, May 08, 2008

Let us speak the Truth Out

Let us speak the Truth Out! It is also about Wise Biz Marketing!

I am going to challenge you and the Edge – Frequently update about this issue.

This post is a challenge to Bloggers and I really mean it for your benefits only. It is not advertisement to my blog as I have so many advertising media. I have been here for quite a while and I am about to reveal a secret about Blogging. Therefore, I have two questions for you at Blogger, Wordpress or somewhere else. That is all the information I need, AND you have inbound link opportunity on a promising Blog of just over 50 visitors daily most of them are from US, UK, Canada and France. So, please answer my two questions at http://wise-biz.blogspot.com

I am intended at the same time to challenge the Trusted – updates No.92 that goes in some lines this way:

Many people jump on the blogging bandwagon without knowing all the facts. The danger, in this case, is the waste of 6 months or a year, as person after person discovers, the hard way, the pitfalls of trying to earn a living from blogging.

The comparison chart will also help you make an informed decision...

The simple fact is that blogging is just NOT right for the majority of people who want to start a real e-business.
……………End the Edge Testimony…………

AND here you get the point to answer the following two questions and get inbound link to your Blog.

  1. When did you start your preferred and most income generating blog?
  2. How much that blog earns you every month/year?


Use the comment below to drop me your answers. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Add Us to One of Your Social Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button Share/Save/Bookmark

Video shot from the markets in Orebro Marieberg Sweden

MTV Networks

MyBlogLog Community

Wise Biz Followers

Wise Biz Sopttt

Alexa Ranks