Thursday, February 15, 2007

Wise Biz Adds Sense to AdSense

It is about wise biz marketing as always stated in wise biz marketing blog. So, what the heck is in this post?

Some people have asked about whether they can use AdSense terms in their blogs file names or not. This is my answer:

I do not think that is a problem to brand AdSense blog name if that blog is not in blogger. I mean free blog and you do not have expenses or whatsoever.

Yes, there is a brand name for a product here, but not a brand name of a company. Concerning the sense of the law; you can find good advocate to defend this if any claims rise from this point.

Well, what do you think if I am about to register adsense-feeds-hunger.com? Can Google minds me using that domain? In this case my argument would be on what logic do they base their claims? And, since I am doing this to reflect the human nature of the AdSense; and to proof that it is not a money sucking system, which exploits the sweat of the mass to build its own empire; could there be any rejection from Google? No, I don't think so.

This logic belongs to the sense of creativity. Don't go and put adsense.com for example, but use your brain to brainstorm even metaphoric gestures towards AdSense to keep your marketing wise biz marketing.

No comments:

Add Us to One of Your Social Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button Share/Save/Bookmark

Video shot from the markets in Orebro Marieberg Sweden

MTV Networks

MyBlogLog Community

Wise Biz Followers

Wise Biz Sopttt

Alexa Ranks