Thursday, January 04, 2007

Is this Letter Wise Biz Marketing?

I have received this letter from one of those million Dollars habits' creators and I would like to ask you your impression about it. What do you think about it? Is it wise biz marketing? Please do comment and I'll reward you by the following "Thank You" Gifts below the following message I am talking about:

[4 Multi-Millionaire Giants Reveal Their Secrets...
Three World Renowned Money-Wealth Masters join me to expose the truth about how to ultimately Stop Working, Relax and Enjoy The Fruits of your Labor.]


Comment to help me see the light;-) is it true? How? Is it wise biz marketing?

When you comment please get to http://www.ezine-act-politics-business-and-love.com to receive your "Thank You" Gifts. You'll need a password to access your "Thank You" Gifts, so enter "Thank You" as your password.

No comments:

Add Us to One of Your Social Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button Share/Save/Bookmark

Video shot from the markets in Orebro Marieberg Sweden

MTV Networks

MyBlogLog Community

Wise Biz Followers

Wise Biz Sopttt

Alexa Ranks