Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hot summer but No Hot Ideas!

While summer is getting hot, there are no hot offers in local biz booklets and announcements here yet, as if businesses don't know about this occasion, and why is it special. All offers and announcements are coming until this moment without any great incentives, somebody could act upon them.

I've discussed with some of those businesses, why it is a "one way-running mentalities" which deal with a very direct system, so they look only one way and don’t accept out-door input to improve some of their marketing’s levels with new business ideas.

I presented some examples to those new marketing ideas to a big bank here for example, but seems until this moment like I am crying in a valey.

My approach with this critique welcomed only by smiles and sometimes great "great idea", but not by OK, we'll try it, since it costs nothing, you could be right.

Is it a business dialect that I am missing? I am not doing it harsh am I?

Just wondering!

No comments:

Add Us to One of Your Social Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button Share/Save/Bookmark

Video shot from the markets in Orebro Marieberg Sweden

MTV Networks

MyBlogLog Community

Wise Biz Followers

Wise Biz Sopttt

Alexa Ranks