Saturday, December 24, 2005

Wise Biz is About Blogging Wise!

Tough week!

I am "mad serious" running this small Internet home-based business on a daily basis.

Last week I started my Website number... well, better not to say. That site is at:
http://everything-for-kids.com and I am glad to start it with Brave Net in which I am a member since almost 4 years.

I have of course some negative points about lots of free home-based business opportunities, but not Brave Net, and that's because Brave Net is an exceptional example.

I am sorry, that it takes me about 4 years to see this exception.

Oh, but what about blogger?

... I have not heard yet it's a home based business opportunity;-)

... but what to say more than, if there's no blogger those words will never see the light!

Million thanks are not enough.

Blogger
http://www.ezine-act-politics-business-and-love.com

No comments:

Add Us to One of Your Social Bookmarks

Add to Netvibes StumbleUpon Stumbleupon It AddThis Social Bookmark Button Share/Save/Bookmark

Video shot from the markets in Orebro Marieberg Sweden

MTV Networks

MyBlogLog Community

Wise Biz Followers

Wise Biz Sopttt

Alexa Ranks